Awards & Recognition
Staab Realty Group
- #8 Team in Kansas for RE/MAX: 2013
- #10 Team in Kansas for RE/MAX: 2011
Debbie Staab (Team Leader)
- RE/MAX Platinum Club Award Winner: 2004, 2007, 2013-'15
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award: 2015
- RE/MAX: Cooperative Spirit Award: 2015
- Children's Miracle Network - Miracle Agent: 2014-2015
- Five Star Professional - Real Estate Agent: 2011-2014
- RE/MAX 100% Club Award Winner: 2002-'03, 2005-'06, 2008-'12
- #9 Individual in Kansas for RE/MAX: 2009
- #9 Individual in Kansas for RE/MAX: 2007
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award: 2006
- #10 Individual in Kansas for RE/MAX: 2005
- #7 Individual in Kansas for RE/MAX: 2004
- Awarded ABR Designation: 2002
- Top 25 Agent - RE/MAX Mid-States: March-June 2004
- Top Agent - RE/MAX First REALTORS®: December 2001
- Top Sales Agent (Volume), J.D. Reece REALTORS® Southgate: July 2001
- Top Sales Agent (Units), J.D. Reece REALTORS® Southgate: Sept. 2001
- Top Rookie - 2nd Quarter, J.D. Reece REALTORS® Southgate: 2001
- Affiliate of the Year, Metro Kansas City Board of REALTORS®: 1999
Thomas Staab (Team Member)
- RE/MAX Mid-States - Rookie of the Year: 2015
- RE/MAX Executive Club Award Winner: 2015
- Awarded ABR Designation: 2015
© 2001-2018 Reliance Network and RE/MAX Kansas-Missouri.
All rights reserved. US Reg. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994.
Each RE/MAX® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.
The Miracle Home® Program, exclusive to RE/MAX LLC., allows a RE/MAX Associate to make a donation on behalf of each transaction to Children's Miracle Network. The partnership underscores Sales Associate involvement in the communities in which they live and serve. RE/MAX Sales Associates are unique in that a majority of the donations received by Children's Miracle Network from RE/MAX are the result of Associates' hard work rather than solicited from customers.